Product informationFor sale here we have an RPi fully rebuilt 3.9 liter turnkey engine with standard heads. Sold here as a turn key engine, this uses the 'Hotwire' engine management system and will be supplied with everything needed to get you up and running including ECU, engine wiring harness, injection and ignition systems meaning it's ready to drop in, plumb up, plug in and turn the key.
The engine here can be configured to suit a huge range of vehicles from Range Rovers or Defenders to TVRs or kit cars; just let us know what you're building and we'll do the rest. As you can see from the photos, we can even supply extremely narrow set ups suitable for kit cars such as Westfields, as well as either Serpentine or V-belt front ends depending on your requirements. This engine will of course also be built to our rigorous testing and build standards meaning you can be sure of the best quality and excellent longevity regardless of the application.
- Built with a hot pressure tested 3.9 block
- Fitted with standard reconditioned cylinder heads
- Standard inlet plenum - cleaned or painted to your requirements
- Front timing cover fitted with new oil pump gears
- Ancillaries cleaned thoroughly, tested and painted where appropriate
- Built by Holly, who has been the only builder of RPi Rover V8 engines for over 25 years
- This engine is supplied in stand-alone Hotwire form, as found in Range Rover Classics, some Morgan +8 models, TVRs, many hundreds of kit cars and more
- As all our engines are built to order by Holly, our engine builder of 25+ years experience, please note that there is around a 2 week build time on this engine due to the time required to produce and test the Merlin cylinder heads.
- RPi engines are known globally for excellent torque, reliability and longevity
- If the engine here doesn't meet your requirements, we are able to change the specification on each individual engine build, please call us on 01603 891209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
- The price shown here is without an exchange unit, please contact us for more details
- Exhaust manifolds are not included as every vehicle is different.
- If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact RPi on the details shown above
PLEASE NOTE: the photos in this listing are for representation only, every engine is built to customer specification
Please contact us for prices as every application is different and each engine is built to order