Product informationIncluded in this listing is an adjustable fuel pressure regulator to suit Rover V8 engines with the GEMS fuel injection system, as used on the early Range Rover P38s (up to 1999), Defender 90 50th, Morgans and a range of kit cars. This regulator is a replacement for the now very old standard fuel pressure regulators, and allows for the correct fuel pressure to be set with a much finer degree of accuracy than the standard regulator. The units sold here are 100% mechanical, are considered maintenance free and will come with universal fitting instructions.
The benefits of this are enhanced throttle response, increased fuel efficiency, removal of engine flat spots and performance gains when compared to a standard regulator.
Included in this kit:
- Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- Lengths of fuel and vacuum pipes
- Brackets, screws, hose clips and instructions
- Pressure gauge to aid set up
- To test your old pressure regulator, check your fuel pressure at the rail, then suck on the vacuum hose to check the integrity of the diaphragm.
- This is a rising rate pressure regulator which increases fuel pressure at around 1.7x the standard rate under acceleration, boosting power under load
- Email and telephone assistance available from RPi if required
- We are also able to supply ECU chipping, essential ignition upgrades, injectors, carbon triple throttle body inlet plenums and much more. Please enquire.