Product informationIncluded in this listing is an adjustable fuel pressure regulator to suit Rover V8 engines with the Hotwire fuel injection system, as used on the Land Rover Discovery 1, later Range Rover Classics, TVR's and a wide range of kit cars. This regulator is a replacement for the now very old standard fuel pressure regulators, and allows for the correct fuel pressure to be set with a much finer degree of accuracy than the standard regulator. The units sold here are 100% mechanical and are considered maintenence free and will come with universal fitting instructions.
The benefits of this are enhanced throttle response, increased fuel efficiency, removal of engine flat spots and performance gains when compared to a standard regulator.
Included in this kit:
- Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- Lengths of fuel and vaccum pipes
- Brackets, screws, hose clips and instructions
- Pressure gague to aid set up
- To test your old pressure regulator, check your fuel pressure at the rail, then suck on the vacuum hose to check the integrity of the diaphragm.
- This is a rising rate pressure regulator which increases fuel pressure at around 1.7x the standard rate under acceleration, boosting power under load
- Email and telephone assistance avaialable from RPi if required
- We are also able to supply ECU chipping, essential ignition upgrades, ingjectors, carbon triple throttle body inlet plenums and much more. Please enquire.