A brand new OMVL Lambda Loop LPG conversion front end Kit. This listing contains the correct under bonnet (front end) components to convert your 1990 to 1999 Land Rover Discovery Series I engine to run on LPG. As standard this vehicle was fitted with a 3.5 or 3.9 litre V8 in the UK, however this kit is still completely suitable for you if you have changed the engine capacity as long as you are still running with the same engine management system.
We can supply LPG conversion kits fitted or self fit for all Land Rover/Range Rover models and have all variations listed in our eBay shop. Please enquire if you can not find what you are looking for. firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that it is a requirement of all self fit LPG systems as supplied by Partsrange (RPi Engineering) that once fitted, the installation should be checked over, set up and certified by RPi or by an LPG certified fitter.
Once fitted the LPG switch has two operating modes which are changed between by a simple push button.
- Petrol: As the name suggests this mode is to run the engine on petrol and the LPG system is inactive.
- LPG: This activates the LPG solenoids and allows the engine to run on LPG, with the petrol system inactive.
This switch also has a gauge in the form of 1 Red LED and several Green ones that indicates the level of LPG in the tank.
Although many would tell you that a more expensive sequential injected kit is required this is not the case. We have converted hundreds of Land Rovers using this Lambda Loop type of LPG conversion and there are no issues when converted and fitted properly.
This front end system comprises of every LPG component needed under the bonnet, plus all LPG pipe work and clips back to the tank, change over switch and internal wiring. Offering everything you need however excludes the LPG tank, tank fixings and filler systems all of which can be found listed separately.
Parts referred to can be seen in the image below.
- OMVL tandem vaporizer the best for Rover and bigger V8's - Part A
- 38 - 40mm LPG mixer ring (fits direct to Rover V8 EFi plenum chamber) - Part E
- Millennium (or Leonardo dependent on stock) LPG ECU with Lambda loop control - Parts B D F
- Lambda sensor with Stainless Steel Lambda boss - Part I
- Twin Pitagora 4 cylinder Emulators (for V8's) - Part C
- Fuel filter with shut off solenoid - Part G
- LPG vapour supply hose (not shown but included)
- Water hose (not shown but included)
- LPG pipe, enough for all Range Rovers and Land Rovers (not shown but included)
- 3-core cable (not shown but included)
- Full wiring kits with correct plugs for emulators, interior switch etc
- Bag of essential assorted fixings - Parts H J K L M N O along with others not shown
For the most discerning RPi style LPG conversions please take a moment to see the following items below, being the self same additional upgrades we employ in all our own 'In house' V8 conversions such essential upgrades are guaranteed to give you the reliability and efficient that have gained us our excellent reputation.
The following listed components below would also be required for the best possible LPG conversion to the Discovery I and are shown and listed for your convenience only However they are not included in the above Kit but are thoroughly recommended and can be found listed elsewhere in our eBay shop
- - - - - - Please remember these items depicted below are not included in the above Kit - - - - - -