If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call us on 01603 891209
Please note: all self fit LPG systems must be fully inspected to ensure they comply with the code of practise for LPG installations and registered on the UKLPG database.
Once fitted the LPG switch has two operating modes which are changed between by a simple push button.
- Petrol: As the name suggests this mode is to run the engine on petrol and the LPG system is inactive.
- LPG: This activates the LPG solenoids and allows the engine to run on LPG, with the petrol system inactive.
- With this system you can select LPG only and no need to start up on petrol either.
Why a draw through kit?
Although many would tell you that a more expensive sequential injected kit is required this is not the case. We have converted hundreds of pre 1999 P38 Range Rovers using this Lambda Loop type of LPG conversion and there are no issues when converted and fitted properly. assuming that is you also adopt the upgrades offered and included here and your engine is in good shape.
What does this kit include?
The truth is most will only off you direct injection sequential LPG conversion as they can only hide the issues (more on this if you contact me) This front end system comprises of every LPG component needed under the bonnet, plus all LPG pipe work and clips back to the tank, change over switch and internal wiring. Offering everything you need however excludes the LPG tank, tank fixings and filler systems all of which can be found listed separately.
Parts referred to can be seen in the image below.
- OMVL tandem vaporizer the best for Rover and bigger V8's - Part A
- 38 - 40mm LPG mixer ring (fits direct to Rover V8 EFi plenum chamber) - Part E
- Millennium (or Leonardo dependent on stock) LPG ECU with Lambda loop control - Parts B D F
- Lambda sensor with Stainless Steel Lambda boss - Part I
- Twin Pitagora 4 cylinder Emulators (for V8's) - Part C
- Fuel filter with shut off solenoid - Part G
- Water hose, 3-core cable & LPG vapour supply hose (not shown but included)
- LPG pipe, enough for all Range Rovers and Land Rovers (not shown but included)
- Full wiring kits with correct plugs for emulators, interior switch etc
- Bag of essential assorted fixings - Parts H J K L M N O along with others not shown.
- Now Also included a set of Magnecor Plug Wires and our own designed K&N Power Shroud Air Filter.
Magnecor Plug Leads
Bespoke LPG K&N Air induction kit.For instant power improvement and increased air flow to the engine we designed this unique K&N, LPG induction Air Filter kit. Especially for LPG, to ensure maximum engine power without engine hesitation or backfiring as would be normal from using a K&N type filter alone. It uniquely includes our bespoke Stainless Steel filter shroud offering the minimal partial restriction to air intake. This combination gives excellent performance gains on both LPG and petrol along with improved fuel efficiency and throttle response. As you can see it not only works perfectly but it looks great too.