This Listing is for:
A full set of 8.0mm Blue Magnecor Plug Leads for the GEMS/Sagem 4.0 and 4.6 V8 Engines, as fitted to the Range Rover P38 pre 1999 and Defender 90 50th Anniversary edition, as well as many Morgans and kit cars.
Please Note: We are also able to offer sets for all Rover V8s and possibly other vehicles too, if you don't see listed the set you require, please contact us.
- Increased Fuel economy
- Increased engine torque, especially through low end and mid range driving.
- Engine torque smoother & more enthused through improved combustion
- Cleaner & lower emissions creating for far longer engine life.
- LPG Recommended due fuel octane increase to 110 with LPG
- Enhanced service life of ten years/100 thousand miles.
- Magnecor wires will not only be the most cost effective upgrade you ever made but will also considerably enhance the driving pleasure of your cherished vehicle.
- For further assurance we can reliably state we have supplied many thousands of sets of Magnecor wires the past 15 years and 99% are still in use without fault or perhaps the engine itself has given up first.
Plug leads exposed.
- Hand built in the UK
- Spiral wound for full capacitance
- Stainless Steel hand built construction at the 'Spark Plug' connection to eliminate normal corrosion otherwise causing all damaging HT. contact degradation.
- Minimum 8mm Silicon cover, ( 8.5 Red Also available) Silicon although in itself is of no value for spark enhancement, but very good as the ultimate RF insulator, wire strengthener and damp inhibitor.
- Fit and forget, the lifetime warranty offered with these Magnecor wires speaks for the quality
Magnecor design Origins.
- In the beginning. Designed primarily for pure racing engines using racing ignitions, turbo charging and supercharging.
- The Entire jacket was made from aerospace extreme heat-resistant silicone rubber.
- Exclusive magnecor 2.5 mm Metallic Inductance Suppressed Conductor will suppress EMI indefinitely, allowing this cable to be used on all road vehicles with any ignition styles and especially essential for LPG gas converted vehicles..
Excellent RFI & EMI suppression, flexible high-strength, high-silicon construction
Please do not confuse Magnecor with cheaper high-street or original equipment leads. Spiral wound leads, hand built by Magnecor, actually boost spark output and plug gaps can safely be increased by 10-20% due substantial higher spark delivery voltage.
If you have any queries or questions, please contact us on 01603 891209