A full set of 8.0mm Blue Magnecor Plug Leads, here specifically listed for the Thor / Bosch 4.0 and 4.6 V8 Engines as fitted to the Range Rover P38 and Land Rover Discovery 2 1999 - 2002 models.
Pleae Note: We are also able to offer sets for all Rover V8s and possibly other vehicles too, if you don't see listed the set you require, please contact us.
- Increased Fuel economy, 10 -20% nominal is to be expected.
- Increased engine torque, especially through transitional low end and mid range load/Rpm driving.
- Engine torque smoother & more enthused-enabled through improved combustion
- Far cleaner & lower emissions creating for far longer engine life.
- LPG (GPL) Recommended due fuel octane increase to 110 with LPG
- EnhancedService life of Ten years minimum can be assumed or 100 thousand Miles.This would truly be a lifetime for most vehicles
- Atthis cost the cost, Magnecor wires will not only be the most costeffective upgrade you ever made but will also considerably enhance thedriving pleasure of your cherished vehicle.
- Forfurther assurance we can reliably state we have supplied many thousandsof sets of Magnecor wires the past 15 years and 99% are still in usewithout fault or perhaps the engine itself has given up first.
Plug leads exposed.
- UK Factory hand built (by Humans) and checked for continued maximum manufacture assembly reliability.
- Spiral wound for full capacitance build up to create shortest, highest possible ignition voltage detonation.
- StainlessSteel hand built construction at the 'Spark Plug' connection toeliminate normal corrosion otherwise causing all damaging HT. contactdegradation.
- Manyboot style and angles both at plug lead and distributor fitment endsvariable in the set to provide perfect fitment and avoidance ofobstacles such as hot exhaust manifolds.
- Minimum8mm Silicon cover, ( 8.5 Red Also available) Silicon although in itselfis of no value for spark enhancement, but very good as the ultimate RFinsulator wire strengthener, damp inhibitor and durability, all beingonly real purpose of the use of silicone in plug wires here. (if colouris important though we offer 8mm Blue and 8.5MM red)
- Fitand forget, the lifetime warranty offered with these Magnecor wires canbe truly believed and we will guarantee to replace any faulty ones ofour own back for a ten year period.
- In the beginning. Designed primarily for pure racing engines using racing ignitions, turbo charging and supercharging.
- The Entire jacket was made from aerospace extreme heat-resistant silicone rubber.
- Exclusive magnecor 2.5 mm Metallic Inductance Suppressed Conductor will suppress EMI indefinitely, allowing this cable to be used on all road vehicles with any ignition styles and especially essential for LPG gas converted vehicles..
Please do not confuse Magnecor with cheaper high-street or original equipment leads. Spiral wound leads, hand built by Magnecor, actually boost spark output and plug gaps can safely be increased by 10-20% due substantial higher spark delivery voltage.
If you have any queries or questions, please contact us on 01603 891209
- Is it possible to Visit Rpi. for collection, further information or for parts to be fitted.
For sure we have many customers from all over the world, that not only visit us but enjoy our unique hospitality, as well as our in-house workshop facilities that can cater for anything from major rebuilds, restorations, engine fittings, LPG conversions. As well as drop in chipping and ignition system upgrades. Holly our Engine builder (Head Chef maybe) can always find the time to show you around the world of V8 Rover engines and explain all variants and upgrades.
- Is Your location in 'North Norfolk', a great place to visit!
No matter where you are located in the world a visit to us and our area, whether for the day, a week or even for a weekend in itself can be very, very rewarding, We can happily offer you information and assistance for accommodation ranging from our favourite traditional eighteenth century Norfolk country house Hotel, the Norfolk Mead, http://www.norfolkmead.co.uk or Modern Hotels, Norwich central Hotels or from a chosen range of local bed and breakfast (B&B) establishments.
We can also supply information links to ferry and airports to help, what's more as I have a deep regard for all things local to Norfolk you can find a wealth of local scenic information here, http://www.scenicnorfolk.co.uk this is a unique local web site with some content supplied by myself.
- Whats more, Now with online 'You-Tube'. videos too.
To help give you the real feel of all we can offer, what we can achieve and the standards we aspire too we now have a space on 'You-Tube' for your enlightenment. (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RPIEngineering) to afford you a unique, real time snapshot of what you can expect from us. What's more, to see, feel and genuinely experience the passion we have for what we do and what we can do for your V8.
(See our other eBay items)
If you are paying by Paypal or are located outside of the UK, please refer to payment instructions. Please also remember our prices are inclusive of EEC VAT which can be deducted from your final bid price if you have exemption, or delivery of your item is outside the EEC states.
|Summary of My Selling Policies |
|Payment ||We accept most payment methods. Paypal is preferred, for purchases under £250.00, and we also accept all major debit/credit cards, bank to bank transfers, cheques (allowing up to 10 working days to clear), bank drafts, plus most other legitimate/reasonable methods of payment. |
|Fees ||UK Value Added Tax is included in the final price of the Item(s) purchased; however, if you reside outside the EEC, and your purchase is exported directly outside the EEC, then you will not be liable for EEC VAT at 20%. Thus this excess charge will be deducted from your parts total by dividing your purchase total price by 1.2 to remove the VAT. |
Also, if you are within the EEC VAT scheme, and provide your EEC VAT registration number, then the same reduction in purchase total may apply.
Local import duties are not covered in our quotes and we advise that you check such liabilities before you place your bid if you are unsure.
Please contact/inform us if you feel you qualify for EEC VAT exemption, and, if appropriate, we will adjust your invoice to remove the EEC VAT content, plus raise appropriate export documentation if required.
|Shipping ||We ship/post to the UK, Europe & Worldwide (mostly by fastest surface or air mail), and include appropriate packaging - no matter how sophisticated your parcel, within our delivery/postage quotation. |
Adequate insurance is always included, unless otherwise specified.
Furthermore, if you purchase multiple items, then the cumulative postage quotes will be adjusted downwards as appropriate.
|Delivery ||Stock items are invariably shipped within 48 hours of cleared funds (normally within 24 hours or same day). All Ebay shop and auction items are assumed as being stock items (unless otherwise stated), and will be posted/shipped within this timeframe, assuming all financial transaction and delivery details have been completed. |
All items purchased requiring modifications, upgrades, or for the inclusion of additional stock or non stock parts, may be subject to delay, however, you will be notified accordingly.
|Refunds & Returns ||Consumers in the E.U. who buy at a fixed price (Buy it Now) have the right to cancel. To cancel, please contact us in writing or by e-mail within 7 working days after receiving the goods. You will have to return the goods to us at your own cost and risk; we will refund the purchase price and the original postage charge. |
Your statutory rights are not affected.
|Contact Me ||Feedback is the essence of a good ebayer, and we appreciate the superb feedback that has been given us already. However, due to so many transactions within our ebay shop, we have adopted a policy of returning feedback only on a weekly basis (normally every Friday). |
Unfortunately however, some feedback inevitably becomes overlooked. If this is the case for you, please remind us and we will respond accordingly.
Our contact email is: email@example.com
We will endeavour to reply to emails within 24 hours. Hours of business 9-5 Monday to Thursday, 9-4 Friday, 9-12:30 Saturday.
Our Vat number is 373 2330 72
RPi Engineering International Ltd.