Product informationIncluded in this listing is a pair of composite cylinder heads to fit all Rover V8 engines in 3.9, 4.0, 4.2 or 4.6 litre form. Composite head gaskets are more tolerant of irregularities in the head surface than the older style tin gaskets, and therefore offers a much better seal.
- Pair of composite head gaskets for 94mm bore Rover V8 engines.
- Better sealing properties due to increased tolerance to irregularities in surfaces
- Please note that if you're replacing early style tin gaskets with the composite ones shown here, there will be a drop in compression ratio of around 0.4 to 0.5. This however will be made up again with head skimming.
- Rover V8 head gaskets rarely fail without another cause. Please contact us for further assistance
- It's always worth inspecting your camshaft, tappets, rocker assemblies and valves while the heads are off the engine.
- RPi assistance is available over the phone or by email should you need help fitting any of our products