Product informationIncluded in this listing is a Weber dual plane intake manifold, suitable for use with the Rover V8 engine and Weber 500 carburettor. The manifold here is the taller of the two which we have available, meaning it's suitable for Land Rovers, Range Rovers and any other 4wd applications using a Rover V8, as well as some two wheel drive applications. However, for vehicles where bonnet clearance is restricted, we also have a shorter inlet manifold available to suit.
A dual plane manifold is best as it allows for higher air speeds in the manifold at low RPM, therefor keeping fuel particles better suspended at low RPM, allowing for much better torque while still having excellent flow characteristics at high RPM.
- Weber intake manifold suitable for the Weber 500 carburettor and Rover V8 engine
- Suitable for all 4 wheel drive and some 2 wheel drive applications
- May also be suitable for other carburettors with the same footprint, however the Weber 500 is our carburettor of choice and recommendation every time
- Ofenhauser manifold also available for applications with restricted bonnet clearance
- The manifold supplied here is too tall for a large number of two wheel drive applications, however we also offer an Ofenhauser intake manifold which sits lower and allows clearance on these vehicles.
- Full carburettor kits available
- If you have any questions or queries, please call us on 01603 891209