Due to current high demand, these cylinder heads are temporarily unavailable unless ordered on a long or turnkey engine. Sorry for any inconvenience caused
Included in this listing is a pair of stage 1 Rover V8 cylinder heads to fit any Rover V8 engine. These heads have been reconditioned to our very high standards meaning that they've been checked and cleaned to ensure that oil and waterways are clear. Threads are then checked and repaired if necessary, the head faced, ports smoothed, valve seat throat opened to stage 1 spec, 3 angle valve seats cut along with bulleted valve guides fitted along with neoprene valve guide seals. We are able to supply 10 or 14 bolt heads, please choose from the options above.
Cylinder heads are supplied on an exchange basis, a surcharge of £150 + VAT is applicable if we do not receive exchange heads. Let us know if you will be sending exchange cylinder heads to us using the drop down box above when purchasing. Please note we do not accept pre 1976 cylinder heads as exchange units as they are not suitable for our purposes.
PLEASE NOTE: These cylinder heads are machined to order, as such there will be a delay before dispatch. At present the lead time on cylinder heads is 12 weeks due to demand.
- Stage 1 Rover V8 cylinder heads.
- Three angle valve seats, bulleted valve guides and smoothed ports
- Piper valve springs
- Compatible with all RPi supplied camshafts
- Fully compatible with LPG and unleaded petrol
- Stage one supplied here, with standard, stage 3 and stage 4 heads also available
- New head bolts should always be used, our recommendation however is an ARP stud kit
- Tappet pre-load will need setting when these heads are fitted. Kits and advice available from RPI
- With the heads and inlet removed, always inspect your camshaft and tappets for signs of wear to catch any problems before they develop.