Product informationIncluded in this listing is a pair of standard rebuilt Rover V8 Cylinder Heads, rebuilt to our exacting standards. This means these heads are checked and cleaned to ensure that all oil and waterways are clear. Afterwards all threads are checked and repaired if necessary. The heads are then faced, new valves and bulleted guides are fitted with new stem seals and springs. Importantly, all the valves are ground in to the same height to ensure the tappet pre-load can be set as accurately as possible.
The heads can be supplied in 10 or 14 bolt form, please select from the drop down list above. Please note that these heads are on an exchange basis, if we do not receive exchange cylinder heads a surcharge of £150 + VAT will be applied, please use the drop down box above to let us know if you will be sending us your cylinder heads in exchange when purchasing. We do not accept pre-1976 cylinder heads as exchange units as we don't use any part of them unless reconditioning a customer's original cylinder heads.
PLEASE NOTE: These cylinder heads are machined to order, as such there will be a delay before dispatch. At present the lead time on cylinder heads is 6 weeks due to demand.
- One pair of Rover V8 cylinder heads
- Fitted with new valves, guides, seals and springs
- Fully LPG and unleaded compatible
- Cylinder head bolts should always be replaced unless using our recommended ARP head stud kit
- With the heads and inlet off the engine, it's worth inspecting your camshaft, tappets and rocker assemblies for wear. Any slight wear caught and fixed early can prevent a world of headaches later on.
- On 14 bolt heads, the outermost row of 4 bolts on each head should only be tightened to 25NM with loctite applied.
- Stage 1, stage 3 and stage 4 "Merlin" heads are also available and offer a good performance increase.