Product informationFor sale in this listing is a water pump suitable for all two wheel drive post 1976 Rover V8 engines with a v belt front end, as found in the following vehicles:
- Rover SD1
- (we believe) Triumph TR8
- TVR's with V belt front end
- Morgan +8's with v belt front end
The V belt front end can be identified by the use of a distributor for ignition and multiple, narrow, v-shaped belts around the ancillaries
- Rover V8 water pumps have a small hole in the underside, which is an early warning indicator of water pump seal failure. If you see coolant coming from the underside of the water pump, replace it before the bearing fails completely.
- If you are unsure which water pump you need, you can send us a photo of yours and we will endeavor to identify it for you.
- While the water pump here is suitable for early style engines, we are able to source nearly all varieties of Rover V8 water pump