Product informationFor sale in this listing is a water pump suitable for Rover V8 engines using intermediate serpentine, GEMS and Thor front ends, such as in the vehicles listed below:
- Range Rover Classic - Serp
- land Rover Discovery 1 - All serp models
- Range Rover P38 - All V8 models
- Land Rover Discovery 2 - all v8 models
- Land Rover Defender 90 50th Anniversary
- Morgan +8 4.0l
- Morgan +8 3.9 Serp
- Some TVR models
The "intermediate serpentine" front end can be identified by use of a distributor for the ignition system, and a single, flat, continuous belt around all the ancillaries.
- Rover V8 water pumps have a small hole in the underside, which is an early warning indicator of water pump failure. If you see coolant coming from the underside of the water pump, replace it before bearing fails completely.
- If you are unsure which water pump you need, you can send us a photo of yours and we will endeavor to identify it for you.
- While the water pump here is suitable for serpentine engines, we are able to source nearly all varieties of Rover V8 water pump