Product informationIncluded in this listing is a bespoke aluminium power plenum to suit Weber/Edelbrock (and potentially other) four-barrel carburettors, suitable for all four wheel drive applications as well as some two wheel drive applications. For the two wheel drive applications which this plenum won't fit, a slimline plenum is available which gives the same benefits but in a lower package to allow for extra bonnet clearance. Please note that these are hand made and are an aluminium finish, and as such the item may recieve may vary slightly from the photo, or have minor marks from storage which may require polishing to achieve a perfect finish. Alternatively, we are able to powder coat these plenums in a colour of your choosing for an additional cost.
The plenum here was originally designed for LPG, we have found that there's potential for performance gains on petrol of around 10-15% in torque while losing 0 horsepower (tested on an RPi 4.6 stage 1 Rover V8 engine with a Weber 500 carburettor). This plenum is also suitable for use with snorkels as well as LPG conversions. Please enquire for more details.
- Inlet size 64mm
- Diameter at carburettor: 130mm
- Overall height: 88.9mm/3.5"
- Overall diameter: 254mm/10"
- Suitable for use with snorkels
- Although originally designed for use with LPG systems, we've found these power plenums also offer performance benefits while on petrol only.
- While sold here for a Weber/Edelbrock 500 carburettor, it may fit other four barrel carbs such as Holley or Carter.